söndag 28 mars 2010

Ernesto Sings

Hi all!
Last year I was in the process of trying to put together an album (for a label that shall remain un-named) under the name Ernesto Sings. One of these have already been put out in Japan a few years back. The basic idea was to do a compilation of various collaborations I've made through the years for those who didn't know one track but knew another (that's what happens when you work with a host of different producers).
Anyway, the album never left the ground and I've decided - while you're waiting for my first release on Pinku's and my label Rakkaus Records - to put together a playlist that gathers some bits available on Spotify.

Please enjoy!
Jonatan

STATELESS ft ERNESTO: FALLING INTO
ERNESTO: I GET SO ALONE
SWELL SESSION, SEIJI & ERNESTO: PREPARED TO GO
ERNESTO: EARN MY FAITH BACK
ATJAZZ, ERNESTO & C-ROK THE FURY: UNDERLINED (Mr Beatnik Italic Dub)
LANDSLIDE ft ERNESTO: SOLITARY
ERNESTO: I GET SO ALONE (Infiltrators' Radio Edit)
ATJAZZ, ERNESTO & C-ROK THE FURY: UNDERLINED (Wagon Cookin' Remix)
[re:jazz]: RELEASE YOUR MIND (Swell Session Remix ft Ernesto)
ARVID ft ERNESTO: TRY
PLEJ ft ERNESTO: YOU
ATJAZZ: PUT IT ON (Yoruba Suite)
ERNESTO: SICK N TIRED
ERNESTO: TIP TOE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar