torsdag 31 december 2009

Biography (build)

I thought I would start building a complete biography, adding titles whenever I have some spare time. If you're wondering about a release, please comment and I'll add it under the proper section.

Albums
2007 Find The Form (Scandinavian & Australien physical + world wide digital release, including two bonus tracks, previously unreleased)
2006 Find The Form (Japan release)
2005 A New Blues
2005 Ernesto Sings (Japan release)
2004 Album

Singles
2009 (I Need a) Bassline with Waveplant
2007 I Get So Alone + 1990now & The Infiltrator's remixes
2007 What Goes On Inside
2006 Sick n Tired (Japanese release)
2005 Blame It On Your Melody + Unai & Yukihiro Fukutomi remixes
2003 Portuguese Nights EP
2002 Let Me Decide vs Swell Session

Collaborations:
2009:
Pandora "One of a Kind" (Koyra's Electro Mix)
Atjazz "Underlined" ft Ernesto & C-Rok The Fury

2008:
Blu Mar Ten: "All over again"* + remixes
Blu Mar Ten: "Anytime Soon" Ernesto Remix

2007:
Atjazz "Put It On" ft Ernesto + Osunlade, Atjazz & Pinku Vääty Remixes

2006:
Beanfield "Close To You" + Funkstörung remix
Gerd "In Love With You (I Tell Ya)"

2005:
Beanfield "Someone Like You"
Beanfield "Kiss" & "Chosen" on the album "Seek"

2004:
Plej "And So Lay The Land"
Quant "Self Control", "Getting Up" on the album "Getting Out"
Quant "Trying" + Gerd & Quantic remixes
Quant "Miracle man"

2003:
Plej "You" ft Ernesto
Plej "Blue" + Akufen remix
Stateless "Bringin' me down" + Agent K remix

2002:
Stateless "Falling Into"

* Also licensed and released in the videogame Dance Dance Revolution


More collaborations to come (some datings may be wrong, I'm writing this off the top of my head)

2 kommentarer:

  1. stateless "fall into you"
    blu mar ten "all over again"
    at jazz"underlined," "put it on"
    beanfield "chosen," "someone like you," "close to you"

    SvaraRadera
  2. I live for this music! You GO Ernesto!

    SvaraRadera