fredag 12 november 2010

Adding to the Favorite Flavas


Yesternight I did one of my rare evening sessions (I tend to use exclusively during the day), together with extremely talented mr Erik L, putting down some vocals for the new Favorite Flava album. Favorite Flava, for those who don't know, consists of Erik L, Paul Mac Innes (aka Psaul) and Stray.

However, before this collab drops on record, you can checkout two brilliant remixes by ERIK L and STRAY included in my upcoming Rakkaus release: ERNESTO "LOVE SPIN WISE LIES", released next friday (19th of nov). (And you can already check out Pinku Vääty ft Paul Mac Innes' brilliant take on Ace of Base's "All That She Wants" on Rakkaus.)

For now, I've gathered some of my personal favorites from them - both collectively and individually. Enjoy!

ERIK L: ELECTRIC DREAMLAND
FAVORITE FLAVA: FAVORITE FLAVA
STRAY: NO BEFORE
FAVORITE FLAVA: SO CRUEL (BUSY REMIX)
ERIK L: WAITING FOR CONTACT
ERIK L: L KIRE PLANET SOULARP
ERIK L: DON'T PUSH (ft 7EVEN:3IRTY & STRAY)
ERIK L: SOUL SYMPHONY
FAVORITE FLAVA: DIFFERENT PHASE
PSAUL: CATCH U


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar