söndag 24 januari 2010

about Blogging

I think Blogging is an interesting forum in many ways. One of the reasons is that so many different people do it, with just as many different ways about it. A journalist friend of mine, for instance, decided to stop blogging because it got too personal. And at the same time we've had a trend in Sweden for a number of years where more and more journalist turn themselves into stars, or at the very least the centre of attention in their own articles. The excuse for writing the article may be a certain band, but the article doesn't revolve around that band at all.
I think it's interesting to see how people think about blogging. And there's always an element of giving, a personal side to it. Sometimes I feel as if I don't really know how personal or not I should be. I'm never frightened to be personal, because I've already been fiercely personal in my songs (take "Where Did You Go?" from Find the Form, for instance). But the fact of the matter is, that all the talk about the theology-related topics here is something I feel so strongly about. And many times there is never really any forum to take these topics up, except for in the university domain where most people are talking about these things in a very exam-centered manner. So for me, throwing my existentialities out there is my personal gift to you readers.

Much love, respect and theology.
Jonatan


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar